We provide help to ............
The Bann Maine West Community Cluster are an umbrella group working with community groups in the Bannside area.
- We provide support to member community groups.
- We promote communities working together.
- We provide one central contact point for the area.
- We work with all age groups.
- We hold health related projects.
- We encourage cross community projects.
- We hold Cluster Group events.
- We seek grant funding from Council and other sources.
- We run social enterprises to work towards becoming self supporting.
Our Member Groups
A rural group providing a great service to the local community through health projects and other information and educational sessions .
Very active in the community particularly in improving the environment through their participation in the In Bloom competitions.
Grange Cross Community Association.
A rural group who have been active in promoting litter control and in getting play area for village.
Hillstown Rural Community Group
Very active in the community offering information sessions, organising community outings and promoting health initiatives.
Tullygarley & District Resident’s Association
This group provide health projects, information and other classes for people in the local area.
A long standing group which seeks to become self supporting through their office letting. They have recently acquired the old Northern Bank which now houses offices and meeting rooms. They hold many and various events throughout the year.