The Cluster concept was initiated in 2010 when Ballymena Borough Council (now Mid & East Antrim Borough Council) divided their Council area into four – North, South, East and West. A group was set up for each area with Bann Maine West set up to support the community groups in rural west areas of Ballymena.
Our member groups are: Cloney Rural Development Association : Cullybackey Community Partnership : Grange Cross Community Association : Hillstown Rural Community Group : Portglenone Enterprise Group : Tullygarley District & Residents Association
Benefits of being a member:
- Having support from other member community groups
- Working together with other member groups to maximum funding opportunities
- Having one central point for advice, administration, assistance and support
- Access to training in a wide variety of topics
- Design and development of website
There are no membership fees, although membership is strictly limited.